• 1/4 cup of your favorite bbq sauce
• A handful of alfalfa sprouts
• A handful of salad greens• Mayo
• 1 tomato, cut into medium-thick slices
• Mustard of choice
• Your favorite burger buns
• Guacamole, homemade or store-bought
• Some Juicy Marbles pulled into pieces
• Oil of choice, for cooking the ‘Marbles
Heat a nonstick pan and add a little oil. When the oil is hot add the juicy marbles to the pan and toss. Sear the meat until it’s crispy on each side. Then turn the heat off. Pour your bbq sauce over the meat and mix it until it’s evenly coated with sauce.
While the steak is cooking, toast your buns. You can either put them in the oven or toast them on the stovetop.
Assembling the sliders
Take your bottom buns and add a layer of mayo. Take your top buns and add a layer of mustard. Then add the lettuce, tomato, guac, bbq steak, and alfalfa greens to the bottom bun and close it with the top bun. Enjoy with a side of sweet potater fries and a pickle!